Call for Entries!
DEADLINE EXTENDED TO JULY 11, 2022
Apply for our training and mentoring program with your audio visual project in development!
B3 Biennial of the Moving Image warmly welcomes you to apply for a great four-day training in Frankfurt/Main, Germany.
From October 15 to 19, 2022, we invite 25 emerging talents from the international field of moving images to apply with their audio-visual projects in the early stage of development for an intense four-day training experience. Through thematic workshops, masterclasses and one-on-one meetings with renowned international professionals from varying areas of the media and creative industries, participants will work in-depth on their submitted projects. On the fifth day, the Frankfurt Book Fair can be optionally visited with a guided tour. This allows participants to make new contacts in the industry.
The best three projects will be awarded. The awards will be endowed with 2x € 500 and 1x € 1.000.
B3 HessenLab is part of the B3 Talent Forum: An initiative of B3 in cooperation with HessenFilm und Medien GmbH.
- Applicants must have a first published audio-visual project completed in film, art, VR/ AR or games
- Applicants have to apply with an audio-visual project in development (preferably at an early stage)
- Thesis projects from universities are not eligible for entry
- Applicants must not be enrolled at university
- Submissions may be made in the form of project outlines, scripts, screenplays and the like
- Pair and group applications are permitted.
For participants the accreditation for B3 2022 from October 15 to 23, 2022 will be included.
For chosen participants the accreditation for B3 2022 from October 15 to 23, 2022 will be included.
Accommodation for 4 nights + 1 optional night to visit the Frankfurt Book Fair with guided tour will be covered by the Festival. Travel costs will not be covered.